Engine and Transmission Diagnosis
Your car engine is the heart of your vehicle and the transmission keeps the main parts working together smoothly. An engine and transmission diagnosis by Malvern Auto Tech helps identifying issues, as we can read out the codes of your car’s onboard computer and fix problems quickly.
For a warning light to come on, several criteria must be met, so when you’ve got a light flashing up, it’s time to act. When fluid leaks from your transmission or shifting gears takes too long, you should get your transmission checked.
The expert car workshop at Malvern Auto Tech knows car engines inside out. We help you fix motor errors as soon as possible to maintain your engine running in perfect shape. We also make sure your transmission works well, so if you notice one of the following problems, come in for a transmission diagnosis:
- Longer time for shifting between gears than normal, i.e. with little pauses between gears
- Manual shifting makes problems: stick is hard to move or does not want to go into the gears
- When your car feels like it’s shaking at any speed
- Burnt smell from the motor area
- Grinding, slipping or jumping transmission when shifting
- Fluid leaking
- Transmission fluid is smelling foul, too thick or looking cloudy
- Unusual sounds